“La Maison de Moustiers” welcomes you for weekly stays, short stays (minimum two nights) or weekends.
!! In high season (June to September and New Years), stays are weekly, from Saturday to Saturday (only green day in the schedule). The dates indicated in orange are therefore bookable, but only for a 7-night stay, from Saturday to Saturday.
HOW TO BOOK?
You have two options:
- An online reservation via our booking engine with secure payment interface: Your bank card is registered for the withdrawal of the deposit. Confirmation of your reservation is immediate. The deposit amount (25% of the rental amount) will be debited from your bank card.
- A reservation by contacting us by e-mail or by telephone: We will respond to your availability / reservation request and any questions you may have as soon as possible. When you wish to book your stay, we confirm the booking by sending you a rental contract by e-mail. Your reservation will be final upon receipt of the countersigned rental contract and payment of the deposit by bank transfer, check, ANCV holiday vouchers or bank card (25% of the rental amount), within a maximum of 7 days.
Whatever your booking method, the balance will be collected on your arrival. Additional costs such as final cleaning (optional) and tourist tax will be paid at the end of the stay. The balance and additional costs can be paid in cash, by check, by ANCV holiday vouchers or by bank card.
The rental price includes:
– Amenities: water, heating, electricity.
– The supply of sheets and the preparation of beds for your arrival.
– The supply of towels.
– The supply of basic maintenance products.
– WiFi internet access.
– Baby equipment: baby cot, high chair,…
– All taxes, except the tourist tax.
The rental price does not include:
– Tourist tax (2.20, – € / adult / night) – to be paid at the end of the stay
– End of stay cleaning: 50, – € (optional) – payable at end of stay
– Liability insurance (compulsory) & cancellation insurance (optional).
– Wood or charcoal for the barbecue.
– The deposit (550, – €) – to be deposited on arrival, in the form of a check or authorization on your bank card. The deposit is returned, within a maximum of one week after your departure, minus the cost of restoring the premises if damage is found (see our GTCS). In the event that a deposit is not requested, this does not release you from your responsibility with regard to the damage that you could cause. You have the obligation to leave the house in impeccable condition.