The area is ideal for sports and outdoor activities. We give you here some ideas, you will find the addresses of the providers and other practical details on the website of the tourist office of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie.
– Beaches and water sports at Lake Sainte Croix: You will find many beaches all around the lake of Sainte Croix. Some beaches are wild and isolated. You will find absolute tranquility, provided you walk a few minutes to get off the beaten track. But it is certainly worth the effort ! If you prefer to go to the beach by car, the nearest beaches are located 6 minutes from Moustiers-Sainte-Marie. There are many parking spaces in the immediate vicinity of the beaches. Many providers offer water activities such as sailing, pedal boating, kayaking, electric boats. Remember to take your water shoes, the beaches are covered with small pebbles or big rocks on which you can lie down!
– Hiking: Many breathtaking trails are located in the immediate vicinity of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie. Some hikes can be done from the house.
– For thrill seekers : climbing, rafting, canyoning, aquatic hikes, adventure trails … the Gorges du Verdon offer a unique playground for thrill seekers!
– Gliding: The gliding center of Puimoisson, located 15 minutes from Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, between Plateau de Valensole and Prealps, is an excellent starting point for all types of flights.
– Paragliding: Several flying sites in and around the « Gorges du Verdon ». Two-seater flights possible.
– Cycle, mountain bike and e-bike: Cycling around the Gorges du Verdon is an amazing experience. If you think it is too hilly, you can rent an e-bike, which can be delivered to your house upon request.